It's already a new year! This last year went by so fast! We had an awesome Christmas with both sides of the family. We were able to spend time with both sides during the week between Christmas and New Years. When my parents were here we went to Boondocks and played games and laser tag (I must say my sister-in-law has a good aim!) I can't wait for the summer when their outdoor attractions will be open. We also saw 'The Blindside." An excellent movie for anyone who has not seen it yet. It was really good to spend time with them as always, and was really happy they were able to come out for the holidays. They left New Years Eve. and got home safe. Eric and I didn't do a ton for New Years, just hung out and watched movies until midnight. We saw "Sherlock Holmes" with his parents and Greg. Also, a good movie. We hope the holidays were memorable for everyone, and that this new year has started off good!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment