Today we had a really fun day. Eric took a nap with Tiki and Vinnie this morning while I got ready. As you can tell there's not much room left on the bed once the dogs get settled. We decided to go to the Gateway. While we were there, we did a little browsing in stores, and walked around as the day got colder and colder. We ate at a new restaurant called Tuscano's Brazilian Grill. It was excellent and strongly recommend it to anyone. We ate way too much, and wanted to eat more because the food was so good! Then we went and saw the movie 'I Love You, Man.' While we were there we saw Mehmet Okur (a Jazz basketball player) at the theater. He is very tall! The movie was hilarious! We both laughed really hard through the whole thing! It was somewhat crude, so if you're not into that, then you would not like it. Otherwise, prepare to laugh your butt off! Usually we like going to the Clark Planetarium as well, but none of the shows worked out for us as we had already seen them all. On the way home we got ice cream at Coldstone Creamery, very tasty.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh my goodness tiki is huge!!!! i remember when she was like 8 lbs!! And yes we are still having a reception in april! I just missed him so much when he was on the road I wanted to go with him so we got married early so I could go! the invitations should be going out soon!
Post a Comment