Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A weird/embarrassing experience

When I woke up this morning I just didn't feel right. I didn't feel sick, things just seemed off somehow. I got ready for the day and headed into work to take care of a couple things (today is supposed to be my day off). As the morning went on I could tell I was getting sick. I hurried through my tasks and went on my way. I needed to stop at walmart to pick up a few things on my way home.

I grabbed a cart and slowly wandered my way through the store. I picked up a new toothbrush, a paintbrush, and various other items. As I shopped I starting feeling even worse, it was almost as if I had drank a whole bottle of Nyquil, I felt so drowsy. I had made my way about 3/4 of the way around the store and was headed to my last stop. My plan was to make dinner tonight and the only item I knew I didn't have at home was some sage.

As I made my way over to the spices I looked down and realized I was driving someone Else's cart! It was so bizarre! There in front of me was a cart full of another persons groceries and a purse! I immediately looked around but didn't see my cart anywhere. How did this happen? I was so confused! As I looked around I thought surly I would see the owner of this strange shopping cart nearby. No such luck. I wandered back through the store trying my hardest to remember where the switch might have happened. I eventually ended up in the movie section where to my relief I found my cart! I asked a couple of women nearby if the cart belonged to them, but it wasn't theirs. I didn't see any other shoppers around so I parked the cart where I had originally left mine and made my way back to the spices.

At that point I knew I needed to get home and go to bed!
-Eric

3 comments:

Dream come true said...

so basically you stole someones cart? nice Eric:)

Lawhead Family said...

Messed up story, man! You sure you should have been driving?

Barber Family said...

ERIC IT DOESNT SURPRISE ME, YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAVE A FEMMIE SIDE SO YOU JUST TOOK IT FOR THE PURSE! -SISTER